Q. Do laser combs help regrow hair?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 07, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2021

I am experiencing hair loss problem. I have read somewhere that laser comb helps regrow hair on the scalp. Is it worth buying the laser comb? Do they actually work?

#

I have read your query and understand your concern.

• There are laser combs, which claim hair regrowth. They claim to be effective in treating hair loss problem. These are low-intensity laser devices that claim to stimulate the growth of the hair follicle.
  • There are only two FDA-approved laser comb devices on the market, but its effect on hair growth is controversial.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|