Q. I am 21 years old, and I am facing hair loss from the past three years. Please help me.

Dr. Subhash Kashyap

1 am 21 yrs old. I am facing hairloss since 3 yrs. I went to one dermatologist . He prescribed Menabol tablets Zydip lotion Vits hair Minoxidil solution and seboclear shampoo. And asked me to go on diet eggs and cheese.

I started to get some good. But again after sometime it was same. I am losing hair from each part of head.now i have very much less density of hair. By just touching my hair . I loose min 4 strands of hair. This is nightmare. Now my hair aren't dense enough and i m just 21. What the hell is wrong with me. Please help me

# hi
this is androgenetic alopecia.
it occurs due to sensitivity of the hair follicle to androgens.
and is Constitutional you can't do much about it is progressive with age and vary from person to person .
most of the time it's familial and more inheritance is from the maternal side.

permanent treatment is hair transplantation while the medical treatment which has been given to you is standard treatment.

with medical treatments hair growth remains till the time you continue the treatment the moment you stop the treatment natural progress of hair loss resumes so continue following treatment nothing much is required if you continue this treatment for long..

hairs will grow to a maximum in eight months and of that will remain as such till you continue the treatment after withdrawing the treatment the progress of hair loss will resume .

it is a Cosmetic problem actually but some people are more concerned while others are not so if you are too much concerned continue the medical treatment for go for hair transplantation.

Rx
minoxidil 10%twice daily.
tab calcium pantothenate + Vertin tablet once daily for 8 weeks after 8 weeks with progress in the hair growth.

| 

Alopecia - Hair loss Treatment Through Homeopathy

Article Overview: Hair fall problems are at a rise, and even young adults are complaining about it. This article provides homeopathic treatment options for hair fall. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Nowadays, hair fall problem is gradually increasing. Many young adults have been complaining about hair loss issues. Some of them complain about genetic or hereditary kind of hair loss, while some of them complain hair fall after the use of certain medications or due to some external factors like ch...  Read Article

Hair Loss (Alopecia Areata) Cure Through Homoeopathy

Article Overview: Homeopathic treatment for alopecia areata is reasonably successful. Homeopathic medicines try to cure the immune system disorder that is responsible for hair loss. Read Article

Dr. Priyanka M Arora
Homeopathic Physician

What Is Alopecia Areata? Alopecia areata is a condition where there is hair loss that affects typically the scalp, beard, eyebrows etc in oval or circular patches. Alopecia areata is a common skin disorder which affects all races, both genders and typically younger age groups. In some cases total ...  Read Article