Q. Is my hair crown normal?

Dr. Abid Khan

I have recently noticed that my hair crown looked a bit strange. I am willing to know if it is normal or a hair thinning problem. I will attach some pictures of my hair.

#

I want to tell you that there is no need to worry about your hair. I have seen the pictures, it is usually this area of the scalp which is thin in most of the males (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Actually, according to research, hair loss is a vicious cycle. It starts with having anxiety and stress that may cause hair falling and thinning and it leads to more hair fall and it goes on. So, that is why I will say to you that no need to worry. It is normal in most of the males.

|