Q. Can Hashimoto's thyroiditis increase lymphocytes after hysterectomy?

Answered by Dr. Elina Angelova Beleva and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hashimoto's Thyroiditis or Autoimmune Disorder? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have had a total thyroidectomy (TT) two years ago and on my pathology report of the thyroid, I have had mild thyroiditis, and I always have high lymphocytes. For one period of about a year, they were raising every month. My Tg and Abt within normal range. I did anti-TPO and my result is 2.01 and ref range is less than 5.6. My question for you is on my case can Hashimoto thyroiditis decrease neutrophilia and increase lymphocytes even after hysterectomy? Or shall I consider blood cancer and make the test to rule out. I do not have any symptoms.