Q. Why is there a rise in my creatinine level?

Dr. Aida Quka

My creatinine level is 1.9. What should I do? My BP is normal. I am currently on Zyloric 100 mg thrice daily, Atorvastatin 10 mg, and Eltroxin. I have done an ultrasound. I had a USG done with no abnormal findings.

#

This rise in creatinine levels is usually related to a kidney dysfunction.

For this reason, I suggest performing further tests to investigate your kidney function like creatinine clearance, a urine analysis, urine microalbuminuria and consult with a nephrologist.

It is also necessary performing a urinary tract ultrasound. Chronic hyperuricemia can lead to chronic damage to the kidneys.

Anyway, I reviewed all your performed tests and would explain they are normal (normal blood lipid profile, complete blood count, thyroid function, fasting glucose, uric acid levels).

For more information consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|