Q. HIV1 RNA test is negative. Can it be concluded that I do not have HIV?

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hiv Rna Pcr Test or Elisa Test? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had sex with massage girl a month back with a condom. But I am not sure about condom break. I had HIV1 RNA test 21 days late. It came negative. So do I need to take another test or can it be concluded that I do not have HIV?