Interferential Therapy

Can you suggest some exercise and supplements for weak bones?

Query: Hi doctor, My shoulder bone was dislocated before six months. I can move my hand upright, but while sleeping it is paining. What kind of deficiency can be there? I am eating non-vegetarian food regularly from childhood. Please suggest me some exercise and supplement as my bones are weak. Thank y...  Read Full »

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert, Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have understood your concern. Dislocation is accidental slippage of bone from the actual space and when it happens, it will make surrounding muscles, ligaments and capsule over stretch and so ultimately pain will be due to all structures. First, you need to strengthen t...  Read Full »

What can I do for knee lock due to hyperextension?

Query: Hello doctor, My knee is locked in hyperextension. I had an injury on my knee had lateral damage that was fixed by knee scope. This was successful, however, about two months ago, I twisted the wrong way and my knee got caught in hyperextension. I saw my Orthopedic surgeon and he told me I had a high...  Read Full »

Dr. Manav Gupta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From what I can read and understand by the brief history you have given is that there can be damage to ligaments and meniscus in your knee. Can you please elaborate on the range of motion of your knee? If it is barely movable it means that probably some tissue (eith...  Read Full »

How to stop demyelination?

Query: Hi doctor, This query is regarding my dad. He has been limping for a year now. He is a construction worker and about two years ago he accidentally fell down from the first floor. He reassures me that his left leg limping is not due to the fall. He had about 20 sessions of physical therapy. He went t...  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that he has intervertebral disc compression that needs further evaluation. Since there are suspected demyelinating changes in MRI, he would require further MRI brain to check for any demyelination in his brain. His compression as per report is no...  Read Full »

What is the possible treatment for back pain followed by lifting heavy weight?

Query: Hi doctor, I was sitting half bent while washing the clothes. There were few buckets full of water one over the other. I got my back hurt when I tried to bring one of the buckets down. My body has tilted a bit towards left. I am unable to move and walk. It is paining a lot. Usually after work I do ...  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.Actually, you are very young to have persistent back pain and this episode appears to be an acute exaggeration of this pain. Cause of back pain can be due to a muscle strain or a small herniation of an intervertebral disc followed by lifting heavy weight. If you have loca...  Read Full »

Please see the MRI and suggest treatment for right lower back pain.

Query: Hi doctor, I have right lower back pain from the past two years. I have enclosed my MRI reports. I take Nucoxia 60, whenever needed, 3 to 4 days when pain increases. I cannot tolerate anti-inflammatory medicine due to stomach upset. The pain always remains, but it reduces when I lie on my stomach. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would have preferred to see the MRI films myself rather than just the to report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You seem to be describing symptoms of back pain rather than leg pain. This matches with the MRI report that does not show a disc prolapse...  Read Full »

While doing exercise, I felt sudden pain in my left lower back. How to identify the injury?

Query: Hi doctor,As I was about to straighten my back while holding the bar to lift the weight (deadlifts), I felt a clunk sound in my left lower back. The same spot as I previously injured 20 months ago on the last rep of deadlift. I rounded my back, and it pulled me down. It got cured in four or five da...  Read Full »

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert, Nutritionist, Physiotherapist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is better to have an x-ray done immediately so that we can confirm the exact site of injury. It might be a locking of the facet joint that usually happens if you suddenly lift a heavy object and try to lift it. That is why it is always advisable to have a warm up sessi...  Read Full »

What are the treatment options for knee and foot pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 40 year old man. I have the following problems while walking. Foot pain in the early morning after walking or after sitting for a long period of time. It was diagnosed a few years ago as plantar fasciitis. I use shoes with special support, insoles and cushion on the socks. Also...  Read Full »

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert, Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have understood your concern about pain in sole and knee joint. As per your provided information, it is clear that due to improper walking patterns and imbalance in muscles of foot, weight distribution in sole altered and after a long time slowly you developed knee pain...  Read Full »