Itchy Eyes

I have eye redness and itchiness from several days. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have eye redness and itchiness for several days. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. Is there any pus stained discharge, especially in the morning on waking up? 2. Is your vision normal? 3. How much is the pain? 4. Start Moxifloxacin eye drop six times a day for seven days. 5. FML (Fluorometholone) eye drops three times a day for seven days. ...  Read Full »

What causes a red line in the eye of a baby?

Query: Hi doctor, My 10 months old baby boy got a red line in his right eye. Please give a solution for this. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Asha Barboza

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Unfortunately, the photo is not very clear. If you can upload a better one with a front view, I would be able to make out better. A little more history is required too. You mentioned it is there for one month. Does this happen every day? Is the eye-watering? Doe...  Read Full »

What can be the cause of pain in the corner of the eye with itching?

Query: I have eye pain for three days now. The pain is mainly felt on the inner corner of my right eye. I feel pain whenever I blink. It is also itchy at times.  Read Full »

Dr. Asha Barboza

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. According to the photograph it looks like an inflammation of the eyelid, what is called a Hordeolum which might be an internum or externum. You can try using a hot compress with warm water and cotton three times daily along with antibiotic eye drops like Moxifloxacin ev...  Read Full »

Which anti-allergic eye drops can I use for seasonal allergy?

Query: Hi doctor, I suffer from seasonal allergy every year. It starts from the month of August till December for the past 15 years. When the season changes, I get running nose, excessive sneezing and itchy watery eyes. I also have an intolerable itching in the eyelids and in the corners of the eye. I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Anand

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The allergic eye can be treated with eye drops such as Olopatadine once a day or twice if severe. This can be used for a long term relief. For an acute exacerbation, use Loteprednol eye drops two hours or as frequently as required when you have an itch. If it is a very se...  Read Full »

What could cause swelling in my lower eyelids?

Query: Hello doctor, For the past few days, I am suffering from itchiness and dryness in my left eye. It is also twitching a lot. I used Locula eye drops, but it is not helping much. Today morning, I observed a little swelling in the bottom of my left eyelid. I am working and have to spend 9-10 hours in f...  Read Full »

Dr. Arnab Pal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to congratulate you for the very detailed query. However, I would like it very much if you can kindly send me pictures of your eyes for the correct treatment. It does seem you are suffering from allergic eye disease and now stye. I can confirm the di...  Read Full »

Why is my right eye red and painful to touch?

Query: Hi , I have red in my left eye, while applying pressure my eyes started to pain. Request you please check it, we may have an appointment considering your convenience.  Read Full »

Dr. K K Agrawal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, A painful red eye can have a lot of causes. I would require you to send me more details like pictures, any loss of vision, duration, etc please follow up with more details.  Read Full »

What can cause blurry image, itchy eyes, and headache?

Query: Hi doctor,I have been having lots of trouble with my eyes lately. Reading glasses are not helping me. Everything has begun to get blurred. I have noticed that I have been rubbing my eyes a lot and I have been getting headaches. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Asif Manzoor

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Actually, there are many causes of decreased vision and itching for which you need to rub your eyes. Please answer a few questions. Since how long you are using glasses? When you had your last refraction? Do you have any eye allergy, itching, watering or redness that get...  Read Full »

My exposure to screen is longer with itchy eyes. Please suggest a solution.

Query: Hi doctor, My current problem is my eyes are getting too itchy intermittently, like four to five times which lasts for 30-40 minutes. While mild itchiness remains in one eye for most of the time. My right eyelid also seems drooling and has mild swelling beneath the eye. I work in a software comp...  Read Full »

Dr. Arnab Pal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you do have allergic problems including psoriasis, it is very likely for you to be suffering from allergic eye disease. Also, from your complaints, it seems you are having problems in the oil glands in your eyelids for which you are having stye like swelling ...  Read Full »

I have itchy and dry eyes with eye pain. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having itchy and dry eyes for the past one week and recently experiencing some eye pain also for the past two days. My eyes are getting tired fast, and I cannot look at a laptop screen for long periods, there is a constant irritation near both the eye corners. But the itching occ...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What you are suffering from is computer vision syndrome. Modify your computer working habits work in a well lit room always even if using laptop try to work on a table nd chair and chair should be good, ergonomic supporting your spine, main light should come from behin...  Read Full »

Why do I feel occasional vision loss?

Query: Hello doctor, My eyes hurt for about a week now. I feel like resting for a long period of time. They are itchy and dry. There is a foreign object sensation. Sometimes, I feel like I am losing my vision or it is getting weaker. Sometimes I do the 20-20-20 rule. Lately, I have been spending a lot of ...  Read Full »

Dr. Shikha

General Practitioner, Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You must get your BP, and blood sugar levels done. Monitor if normal or abnormal and consult a physician. Also, get 2D echo done as soon as possible and seek a cardiologist opinion. The condition that you lost vision suddenly for some time is known as amaurosis fugax...  Read Full »