Q. I have a radiating pain in my jaw. Please help.

Dr. Purva Jingar

I have been having a lot of pain in my jaw, which radiates from the left to the right side of my mouth. Now, I am having a strange pressure on my temples. It does not really hurt, but it is just kind of a pressure or odd feeling.

#

• This can be due to grinding your teeth. If you have this habit, then quit it. If you have a habit of closing mouth tightly, then quit it soon. I suggest you try doing the following:
  1. Open and close your mouth whenever you are free.
  2. Massage your temple with olive oil or castor oil.
  3. Do not stretch your mouth a lot and sleep without the support of palm on face.
  4. If wisdom teeth are erupting, then I suggest you visit a dentist and get an x-ray.
  5. Maintain oral hygiene properly and use mouthwash after brushing.
  6. Do not be stressed and drink water.
  7. Do not eat or drink cold food or cold drinks.

Wish you good health and happiness. Keep me updated with the improvements. Regards.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|