Junk Food

Please suggest a diet chart to reduce weight and improve fertility.

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 24 years old and her height is 4'10" and weight is 61 kg. She is a bit overweight and also has PCOD problem. We got married 2 years back and she cannot get pregnant. Please send the diet chart to reduce her weight. What are all the foods that she can take to improve ferti...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome back to icliniq.com. Thanks for your query. From your information, I got to know that she is obese. She needs to reduce approximately 6 kg. It is too much weight for her height but no worry she can reduce it by diet and some exercises. She needs very low calorie diet of about 1200...  Read Full »

Please suggest ways to control bad odor due to stomach problem.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a regular alcoholic. The problem is that I have bad smell due to stomach problem. Suggest me how to cure bad smell. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Rashi Verma

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With little changes in diet and lifestyle, it is possible to remove the bad smell. Have food in a proper manner and always have smaller bites. Eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly so that all of what you eat gets digested. Do not gulp your food. While having...  Read Full »

My son refuses to eat anything and only enjoys junk food. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, This is regarding my 6 year old son. He is reluctant to eat and normally we have to change his focus from meal to feed him (by showing him television or something else). He smells things as well and does not eat if he does not like the smell of it. He likes cold drinks, chips, candi...  Read Full »

Dr. Sirisha

Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the details you have provided, your kid seems to be a fussy eater. This is a common problem with kids of this age. Reasons for this problem are: Kids of this age are more interested in play rather than food. They are interested in junk food and hence dislike he...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a diet plan to reduce weight and belly fat.

Query: Hello doctor, I am trying to reduce my weight and belly fat, but I am not able to reduce my belly fat successfully. I am also getting kidney stones frequently and undergone surgery just two weeks back and also six months back. I want to reduce my belly fat without getting kidney stones. Let me brief...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can practice some brisk home body poses and exercises other than walking or running. Also, reduce your calorie to lose weight with low carbohydrate diet. Have mainly two roti, mix vegetables, citrus fruits and cucumber. Take vegan based diet, less organi...  Read Full »

Please suggest some ayurveda medicine for IBS.

Query: Hi doctor, I am getting diarrhea for five days in a month. Also, I always have loose stool. When I consulted my doctor I came to know that it is irritable bowel syndrome. I would like to get it cured through ayurveda medicine. Please suggest me a treatment.  Read Full »

Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) has become a common problem nowadays. The main reason for IBS is outside food. A chronic infection caused due to unhygienic food results in IBS. Avoid outside food completely for six months and include two cups of buttermilk in your dail...  Read Full »

How to get rid of acidity caused due to taking spicy food?

Query: Hello doctor, I eat out a lot and take junk food very frequently. I am suffering from acidity now. If I take spicy food, I feel uneasiness in my stomach. I am a 25 year old male. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Toxicologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please consider the following suggestions to get rid of your acidity: Avoid eating out. Also avoid oily, spicy and fried food items. Drink plenty of water (at least eight glasses of water every day). Drink two glasses of water in the morning as soon as...  Read Full »

What should I do for proportionate growth?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. My diet is normal, but my body is not growing proportionately. Only my stomach is growing. My BMI is 28.14. What should I do for it?  Read Full »

Dr. Aamir Mohd

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned your body mass index (BMI) which is 28.14and is normal in this age group. To remain healthy, you should start doing morning walk and join a gym if you want to build your muscles. Also, you should start eating more protein in your diet like egg,...  Read Full »

Can you suggest some medicine to reduce my weight?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 28-year-old female and I am breastfeeding my 8-month-old baby. My periods have got delayed and I have increased my weight to 80 kg. I am unable to lose fat despite proper diet. Can you suggest some medicine to reduce my weight? I am on Deviry 10 mg. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Prabha Ranjan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Medicine to reduce weight is never recommended especially if you are breastfeeding until and unless the weight is causing problems to maintain good health. Diet and exercise are best. Fresh fruits, nutritious diet, sprouts are best. Avoid junk and f...  Read Full »

I do not have any systemic issues but still gaining a lot of weight. What can I do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am becoming overweight day by day. I do not have any problems with thyroid or any other systemic issues. So, what can I do now?  Read Full »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned it appears that you have a weight gain related issue. Orlistat is a very good drug to lose weight, but it should not be taken with anything else. Also, I suggest that you exercise 60 minutes daily and eat fruits a...  Read Full »

What medicines can be taken for pimples?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old and I am having pimples for the past two years. Please suggest treatment.  Read Full »

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Dermatologist, Venereologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Cosmetologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For acne, I suggest you can take Azithromycin 500 mg thrice a week and repeat the medicine the next week. So, you take six tablets in two weeks. This tablet is to be taken half hour before breakfast. I suggest you can also use Saslic Face Wash twice daily. Drink p...  Read Full »