Q. Is a ketone diet good for those who are diabetic?

Dr. Sanchari Majumder

I had a question about the ketone diet. I honestly do not understand the benefits of a ketone diet, what are they? Is a ketone diet good for those who are diabetic?

#

It aids in weight loss. It takes more work to turn fat into energy than it takes to turn carbohydrates into energy. Reduces acne. It may help reduce the risk of cancer, improves heart health, may protect brain functioning, potentially reduces seizures, improves health in women with PCOS. Longer use of ketogenic diet is not good for the diabetic patient.

For more information consult a nutritionist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/nutritionist

|