Q. My problem is low sexual drive. Please suggest some medicines without side effects.

Answered by Dr. Shazia Anjum and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Sexual Drive or Sexual Health? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 30 year old male. I got married a year back. My problem is low sexual drive. Are there any safe medicines to induce sexual desire? Also, my penis is circumcised. So, my penile glans are dry and insensitive. Is there any topical cream available to increase the sensitivity of my penis? Is L arginine cream effective? Please suggest some medicines without side effects.