Q. I am a 22 year old male, with a body structure of a 15 year old boy. Why?

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 09, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jun 22, 2021

I am a 22 year old male, who has a body structure of a 15 year old boy. I do not have a beard or a mustache. I have thin hands and legs, small face, low IQ level, and small rib cage. I have acidity problem and pass semi-solid stool.

#

• It is most likely a hormonal problem. It can be male hypogonadism which occurs due to low testosterone levels and has multiple reasons.
  • You need to get your serum testosterone level tested. The standard range for adult men in most laboratories is around 300 to 800 ng/dL.
  • I would advise you visit an endocrinologist, for a detailed examination and evaluation as early as possible and start supplements to regain lost functions.

For further queries consult an endocrinologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/endocrinologist

|