Q. How to maintain sperm count through treatment?

Answered by Dr. Deep Dutta and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism or Sperm Count? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How to maintain sperm count through treatment?

I am suffering from hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. I am taking HCG 5000 and HMG 150 injection twice a week. My sperm production has started from azoospermia. We have done IVF and it was successful. My doctor asked to take testosterone injection, but if I take this my sperm production will be stopped. I want to know how to keep sperm production active. Please let me know the available option to maintain the sperm. I heard about Clomiphene citrate 50 mg or Enclomiphene citrate 25 mg treatment. Please help me with that.