Q. One mole of mine has gotten darker. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

This mole of mine has gotten darker. Can I send a photo and can you please tell me if I should be concerned?

#

I understand all your concerns. Please send some clear photos of the mole and measure the size of the mole.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

I have attached the files. The size is less than one inch.

#

I have checked the attached photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is nothing to worry about, the mole is small in size with regular border and symmetrical. Also, the color is homogeneous (even if it is dark). All these features indicate that the mole is benign with no more further investigations required. Best wishes.

|