Q. What is my MRI taken for round substance under ear showing?

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda

Kindly read and explain my MRI report. There is a small round substance under the left ear.

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda

Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
#

There is an abnormal mass in your parotid gland which is mostly pleomorphic adenoma (attachment removed to protect patient identity). An adenoma is a benign type of salivary gland tumor. Histological examination is mandatory to confirm the diagnosis. There are two ways, the first is taking a sample from the mass, the second is complete removal of the gland. I prefer complete removal.

|