Q. MRI shows 'intermediate signal intensity lesion in endometrial cavity. ' What is it?

Answered by Dr. Jimesh H Mavani.

Do you have a question on Uterine Cancer or Endometrial Cancer? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My mother aged 55 years got an MRI with an observation of 'intermediate signal intensity lesion noted in the endometrial cavity measuring 19x28x24, in the fundal body region with loss of endometrial interface. Tethering of sigmoid colon with distal ileal loops to the uterus in fundus region.'