Q. MRI of which body parts will best reveal spondyloarthropathy?

I am a 31-year-old male and I was diagnosed with spondyloarthropathy seven years back. I am taking only Sulfasalazine tablets daily. Currently, I do not have any pain or stiffness. My HLA-B27 report is negative. Now, if I do the following MRIs, how much chances are there that any abnormality might be found in my body?

• DL Spine MRI
  • Hip Joint MRI
  • Lumbosacral MRI

Please tell me only about these three MRI test as I need to show it to someone and I do not want to be caught with any disease.

Last week, I did a blood test and chest X-ray (PA view). The X-ray report was normal. ESR was 20 mm. TC and DC were normal. Please help. I have attached the MRI report for your reference.