Q. Is it normal to have frequent nightfalls?

I am 27 years old. I have to face problems of falling of sperm. Nightfall happens four times a week. Some time my penis feels burning. It hurts me. I met so many doctors for some days, I get relief, then again I test all sugar, thyroid, and so on. All are negative.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

I can understand your concern. You have the problem of nocturnal emissions four times a week and this is happening most probably due to the lack of sex or masturbation. Engaging in masturbation or sex would reduce the frequency and you will feel better. The burning in the penis is probably due to infection. This is happening most likely due to poor hygiene due to repetitive night falls. Clean your penis with neutral water and if needed take proper treatment. Take care.

|