Q. Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion and overnight cream for oily skin.

Answered by Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Oily Face or Sunscreen? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion and overnight cream for oily skin.

I am a 25 year old boy and my face is very oily during summer while in winters it is quite dry. In summers, a lot of oil pops out with white heads on my face. Even a short-term sun exposure tans my skin. I am also suffering from the problem of dark spots. Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion, overnight cream or whatever it takes.