Q. Pregnancy tests are negative, but am still having pregnancy symptoms. Why?

Image: Pregnancy tests are negative, but am still having pregnancy symptoms.  Why?

I am a 27 year old female, who started taking birth control pills eight months back, but I only took it for a week and stopped taking them. In that same week, I had unprotected sex with my fiance, and I had my periods the next day. The next month I got my periods two weeks earlier, and I thought it was because of stopping the birth control pills. But that period was like no other that I ever had in my life. The only time that I would bleed was when I want to go pee, and then a lot of dark red and thick blood would come out. I am having such periods since eight months now. I have also been feeling nauseous all the time, my head hurts, and my lower stomach feels funny. I have back pain, sore breast, the smell of some foods drive me crazy, and I feel something moving around in my belly. I went to the doctor, but the pregnancy blood test came back negative, and the home pregnancy tests are also negative. I do not know what to do. I feel like something is going on in my body. My weight is little above normal. Please help.