Q. During orthodontic treatment, when will they remove the blue fillings?

Answered by Dr. Prerna Jain and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Orthodontic Treatment or Deep Bite? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Today is my fourth day of braces, so I was just wondering when my blue fillings will be removed. The blue fillings purpose is to prevent me from biting down on the braces, but when will they get removed? Also, when will I feel comfortable biting down on my fillings, since my teeth are sore and it hurts, or when will I get actually to chew since I can only swallow?