Q. How can I close the gaps between teeth after orthodontic treatment?

Dr. Tooba Qazi

I had braces on my teeth when I was 15 years old. Now I am 24 and I can see a lot of gaps developing between my teeth. Should I put on braces again or is there any alternative option that I should choose?

#

You must not go for conventional orthodontic braces treatment for such gaps, instead, you should go for clear or invisible aligners orthodontic treatment for it. In it you do not have to get bracketing done but only an invisible tray will be given to wear that will close these minor gaps. Once gaps are closed in 6 to 8 months then get fixed retainers at back of your teeth so your case may not get relapsed. I hope you will be clear about it now.

|