Q. I need a second opinion about my orthodontic treatment.

Dr. Honey Arora

I am currently having Damon braces for almost a year. I have attached a picture. What do you think about my teeth position, especially, my canine? I think it looks weird. What should be done by my dentist to make it look right?

Dr. Honey Arora

Dentistry Oral Implantologist
#

• Damon braces are a self-ligating system of dental braces and it implicates light forces over the teeth and lets the tooth movement occur in a short time and needs fewer adjustments.
  • The image that you have sent (attachment removed to protect patient identity), does not show your teeth properly and just the incisal third is visible. So please send an image with the teeth completely and clearly visible. From the image, I can see that the incisors are still not properly aligned, but the canines are not visible for me to be able to comment.
  • You should consult an orthodontist and get evaluated. Slight adjustments in the braces and appropriate force adjustments will help in aligning the teeth.

Do not worry it can be done by a trained orthodontist. Hope this helps. Regards.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|