Q. Why is there incomplete penetration with pain?

Dr. Raveendran S. R
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 31, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 02, 2019

I got married one month ago and since then we are trying to have sex. Me and my husband are both virgins. However, the first attempt did not succeed and with time we try more but until now every time he penetrates me I get pain and feel his penis is not entering fully like there are burdens that keep him from entering correctly along with burning feeling even when using gel. And when we try a doggy style I do not feel anything only air enters and no pleasure at all. Kindly help.

#

If penetration is the problem, then check for your partner erection status, and penis size.

If pain is the problem, check for vaginal infection, vaginismus.

If pleasure is the issue, few females respond only to vaginal massage or masturbation, not to penetration.

|