Q. Why is there incomplete penetration with pain?

Dr. Raveendran Sr
and medically reviewed by Dr. Dr. Divya Banu M
Published on Jul 31, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 02, 2019

I got married one month ago and since then we are trying to have sex. Me and my husband are both virgins. However, the first attempt did not succeed and with time we try more but until now every time he penetrates me I get pain and feel his penis is not entering fully like there are burdens that keep him from entering correctly along with burning feeling even when using gel. And when we try a doggy style I do not feel anything only air enters and no pleasure at all. Kindly help.

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Andrology Diabetology Sexology
#

If penetration is the problem, then check for your partner erection status, and penis size.

If pain is the problem, check for vaginal infection, vaginismus.

If pleasure is the issue, few females respond only to vaginal massage or masturbation, not to penetration.

I have pain during sex at a particular spot inside vagina.Why?

Query: Hello doctor, Whenever my fiance has been having sex recently (the past few days) it has been painful. I can feel a certain spot on the right inside of my vagina that when he hits it while going in feels like a knife stabbing me in that spot. After he is fully in and going, it does not hurt. It is ...  Read Full »

Are herbal medicines effective in curing erectile dysfunction?

Query: Hi doctor. I am 32 years old. My weight is 72 kg. I am not able to get full erection. I was on L-pride (Levosulpiride) and Nuanxit (Flupentixol) and I stopped it before a week. I do not have any problem like sugar or BP. Even if I get full erection, I ejaculate very early. What could be the problem...  Read Full »

I have pain during sex. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I feel pain during sex. I had bleeding for the first time when I tried, so I thought it is easy to take it, but it hurt me. So I stopped him now, I cannot have sex.  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now