Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand the concern expressed by you. In regard to the current medication, I would like to inform you that Parocen CR is one option for premature ejaculation but does not have any effect on weak erection. It can be said that in last three years a new molecule is approved for the treatment of premature ejaculation which is equally effective and do not have common side effects encountered with Parocen CR or other drugs which were in use three years back.
I am not sure why your doctor prescribed you Nano leo as it has minimal effect on erection. It is used for increasing testosterone level which has more effect on desire rather than erection. As you informed that you do not have any problem with desire, the possibility of using Nano leo is ruled out. Regarding the viagra, it has definite effect on erection and there is no doubt that it can be effective in your case. Having said this I would like to know what was your initial problem, premature ejaculation or weak erection? I commonly observed that people with erection problem try to rush the sexual intercourse because of fear that they will not able to maintain the erection for sufficient time. This kind of rushing develops artificial premature ejaculation.
I need to inform you that if you developed your premature ejaculation in response to erection problem then there is need to treat only erection problem. As the cause suggests, with treatment of erection problem the premature ejaculation will be treated automatically. In case you feel that both the problems are independent then there is need to address both issues simultaneously for correction of the problem. Before we move to treatment part of the problem we need to identify the possible cause of the problem.
I request you to post following details in the follow up query so that the cause of problem can be determined and so the treatment. 1.What do you mean by weak erections and premature ejaculation? Describe what you think in detail.
2. How did the problem start, whether it was of acute onset or was it on and off initially?
3. Progress of the problem in the last six months.
4. Duration of sexual activity - both maximum and minimum duration in last one year.
3. Frequency of the problem in a week or in a month.
4. What are the factors that increase the problem in bedroom.
5. Factors that relieve the problem - thoughts, situations, partner, place etc.
6. Do you get early morning or night erections?
7. If yes, how frequent?
8. Your marital status and partner details.
9. Effect on your marriage or relationship so far.
10. Details of any other medical illnesses.
11. Medications you are receiving currently.
12. Medications which you tried till date and their results.
13. Any investigations done so far and if yes, details of the same.As you know erectile dysfunction is a complex disorder, it needs thorough evaluation for treatment.
Revert back to a sexologist online for further follow up --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist