Q. Why am I having problems with erection?

I am a 26-year-old male with a weight of 85 kg and a height of 5 feet 10 inches. Recently, I was not able to get an erection while doing sex and was also ejaculating very soon. This happened two days ago with my current partner while we were having sex for the first time and also with my ex-partner some six months ago. It is very disturbing and takes a mental toll on me. Earlier, I had a pretty healthy and regular sex life. Please help.

#

Poor erection in most individuals occurs due to psychological reasons. But sometimes hormonal issues, diabetes, hypertension also worsen the problem.

Did you get yourself checked for serum testosterone, prolactin, and blood sugar levels? Do you have any other associated chronic medical illness?

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

No, I have neither done the tests nor do I have associated chronic illnesses.

#

Drugs like Sildenafil or Tadalafil can be used as needed for some time and will help to improve the erection. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicines.

This will ultimately increase your confidence and your problem will be solved.

These are safe to use drugs and you can stop taking the medicines at any time.

|