Q. My erection is fine, but my ejaculation is painful. What is the cause?

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

I am perfectly healthy. I never had sex with anyone except my wife. For the past two months, I started having a pricky ejaculation every time when I have sex. My erection is perfectly fine, but my ejaculation is painful. I have consulted a local doctor here. Currently, I am taking Calamox 625 mg twice a day, Safepram in the morning, and Maxit 50 mg twice a day. Since after taking these medicines, I am unable to get a full erection and there is a delay in ejaculation. Sometimes the ejaculation is absent. I am willing to take a second opinion online. I think it is due to the side effects of the medicines. Please help me and advise proper treatment for the painful ejaculation.

#

It seems that the delay in ejaculation and erectile dysfunction is probably due to the side effects of Safepram (Escitalopram), which is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). They are known to cause such effects. Painful ejaculation and micturition are most probably due to infection, and Calamox 625 mg (Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid) will take care of it. You can stop taking Safepram, and these side effects will disappear within two weeks.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|