Q. How can panic attaks due to stress at work place be managed?

Dr. Ruhi Satija
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 02, 2019 and last reviewed on: Dec 06, 2019

I am experiencing stress at the work place which causes me to have multiple panic attacks. I have file 3 EEO's, and gotten zero results, my previous psychiatrist just medicated me by tripling my dosage verses listening to me, I requested a diagnosis letter from her for my employer and she refused, I need some one who cares and can genuinely help me.

Dr. Ruhi Satija

Psychiatry
#

Workplace burnout is often unrecognized. When it becomes severe, it causes physical manifestation like anxiety, panic, body pains, feeling of boredom, lethargy, etc. I would suggest you to start counseling therapy sessions, there are specific techniques to combat burnout when learnt and applied will bring your stress level down. Mind body medicine integration is a great way to combat burnout. I need to know details of what exactly you are going through to be able to judge the exact strategies which would help you out in your situation. We can do it over online video session or you can start with a local therapist.

|