Q. There is a reddish-sticky part on my foreskin even after having medications. Why?

Answered by Dr. Payal Chauhan and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Penis Rashes or Blisters? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 39 years old. Since more than a month I had a blister on my foreskin, and I noticed a reddish-sticky part in my foreskin. I saw this after sex because it was painful (but it was not hard sex at all). The blister went away, but the reddish-sticky part stayed. I had also burning and heat in the skin of my testicles. I went to the doctor, and he found an infection. I had antibiotics pills and fungal cream.

After a week, everything was improved, but the reddish-sticky part was still there, but the doctor said everything was fine. But it is not. I went to another two doctors (a urologist and a dermatologist), and they said everything is fine. The dermatologist prescription was Vaseline, that was two weeks ago, and this stays. I am worrying about cancer, and I asked them a biopsy, but they refused. Since before five months I also had a red rash in the gland coming and going, but for more than a month, it has not happened again.