Q. Is it normal to have engorged penile vein?

Answered by Dr. Raveendran Sr and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Phimosis or Anti Inflammatory Medications? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 29 years old man, currently having issues with my penis. So it has been exactly one week where I was doing foreskin stretching while erection during taking a shower three days straight, due to a very tight foreskin. I noticed very dull pain the second day which went from the front left side of the penis head to back pelvic floor area. I also noticed the veins on my penis is inflamed swollen. How can I cure this soon? I was concerned and decided to masturbate to check my semen, which was good (no blood). The penis skin is good and no bruising showing, just the swollen veins. I was forcing the foreskin back and do not know if I hit the vein, or etc. Please help.