Pink Eye

My left eye is blurry, red with tears and I am pregnant. Please suggest solution.

Query: Hello doctor, My left eye is blurry, hurts a little, and is red. It is also tearing up. I just found out that I am pregnant as well. I need to know if there is something to treat this so I can see better and not have it bother me. I am currently on Sertraline 100 mg once daily for the past six y...  Read Full »

Dr. Hussein Ayoub

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would gladly answer your query. I need to ask you if you have any discharge coming out of your eyes? Also, if your eyes are a little bit sticky? Do you have itching? Did you have any kind of trauma in the past few days? Do you wear glasses? Is this condition in...  Read Full »