iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersSexologypremature ejaculationI have premature ejaculation and ejaculate during foreplay. What do I do?

How do I overcome premature ejaculation during foreplay?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Answered by

Dr. Junaid Nabi

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At December 31, 2022
Reviewed AtSeptember 16, 2023

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am 21 years old. I have premature ejaculation. I have only had oral sex till now, during which I have ejaculated during foreplay. How do I solve this problem?

Kindly advise.

Answered by Dr. Junaid Nabi


Welcome to icliniq.com.

I understand your concern.

Premature ejaculation is when there is an ejaculation within two minutes of having sex. It is of two types. The primary type is when premature ejaculation occurs due to genetic defects. The secondary type is when risk factors like performance anxiety, overweight, stress, or thyroid disorder impact ejaculation. In about 20 % of males, vitamin D deficiency can also cause the condition.

Natural methods and medications can treat it. Pelvic strengthening exercises, diet changes, and ayurvedic supplements come under natural methods. They provide a long-lasting cure but take time to show up. Meanwhile, medications can help in managing the conditions. However, medicines stop showing their effect when they are discontinued. Therefore, I suggest a combination of both. You can also consult online and get premature ejaculation prescription medication if needed.

I hope this helps.

Take care.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Junaid Nabi

Dr. Junaid Nabi

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy