Q. I am going to get married in some months and suffering from premature ejaculation. Please give some advice.

Dr. Poosha Darbha

I am 27 years old and going to get married after three months. I am facing premature ejaculation. I have a bad dream after two or three days regular basis. So fearing about marriage as I have this problem. Semen maybe not thick enough and ejaculate after only 12 to 15 strokes. Need valuable suggestions from your end.

#

1. Getting sex dreams is not a bad thing. It is a part of normal sexual life. It is nature's way. You will not get any sexual problems on account of this. You can happily get married.

2. Semen thickness varies from time to time, depending on many factors. It does not have to be thick. It should become thin soon after coming out of your body. Otherwise, you may have difficulty in conceiving. So, do not worry about semen is not thick.

3. You can overcome premature ejaculation by using proper medicines and following techniques such as start-stop technique.

|