Login      Sign Up

Q. I have premature ejaculation. How to stop it from happening?


Hello doctor,

I am having premature ejaculation. How can I stop it from happening? It is killing my sex life.


Dr.Parth Singh
Psychiatry, Psychologist/ Counsellor, Sexology


Welcome to icliniq.com.

  • Premature ejaculation is the commonest sexual problem among young males. Most commonly it is caused and associated with performance anxiety. When you are preoccupied with ideas of not staying enough in bed and or not satisfying your partner.
  • You should visit a psychiatrist and need to explain and explore your problem. Medicines like Paroxetine 20 mg during the day or Clomipramine 25 mg in the evenings are helpful. Take them under a doctor's supervision.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Ask a Doctor Online
Ask your health query to a doctor online?
Ask a Doctor Online »
* expert medical advice guaranteed.

Also Read Answers From

Ask your health query to a doctor online?
Ask a Sexologist »
* expert medical advice guaranteed.
Ask a Doctor Online