Q. Suffering from premature ejaculation. I ejaculate faster and the sperm comes out quickly.

Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy
Published on Oct 14, 2014 and last reviewed on: Sep 25, 2018

Dear Doctor,

My problem is that, I ejaculate faster and the sperm comes out quickly within 20 to 30 seconds. Suggest a better medicine to delay the ejaculation.

Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy

Andrology Diabetology Sexology
#

• You are suffering premature ejaculation.
  • It is not a disease, only a complaint.
  • It may be due to stress, fear, poor sleep, smoking etc. 
  • You can take the capsule LVATE at 7.30 pm daily for three months
  • It works gradually and has excellent result without side effects.

Follow up with a sexologist online after three months --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I have a short penis and nightfall problem too.Is it normal?

Query: Hello, I am a 25 year old person. I have a short penis. It is only 2-2.5 inches long in flaccid state, but the length and diameter is 4 inches in erect state. I want to increase the size of my penis. Apart from this, I also have nightfall problem which lasts for less than 2 minutes. It will occur ...  Read Full »

Other than masturbation, how to collect sperm for semen analysis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am in a need to provide a sample for sperm analysis. I could ejaculate during sex. But, when I try to provide sperm for analysis by masturbation, I failed. Can I provide home sample? Is there any other way available for this like vibrator? Please suggest.  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now