Q. Suffering from premature ejaculation. I ejaculate faster and the sperm comes out quickly.

Answered by Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation or Delay Ejaculation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Suffering from premature ejaculation. I ejaculate faster and the sperm comes out quickly.

Dear Doctor,

My problem is that, I ejaculate faster and the sperm comes out quickly within 20 to 30 seconds. Suggest a better medicine to delay the ejaculation.