Q. Please suggest ayurvedic medicine for vertigo and spermatorrhea.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 01, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My age is 31, unmarried. Vertigo will come whenever I go out from home or in public and have stage fear. In the home, no vertigo will come. In public it is more. I am suffering from severe vertigo, hair fall (baldness) for seven years. I used to masturbate most of the times due to which I feel like there is no semen and severe vertigo while walking and not able to drive vehicle. Vertigo is spoiling my daily living. Please tell me medicine name to remove vertigo, spermatorrhea, seminal discharge while talking with girls and to increase semen count. Currently, I am taking Vertin 16 mg for vertigo as needed, but it gives relief temporarily.

#

I have read your complaints carefully. It seems like motion sickness. But sometimes weaknesses also causes such kinds of issues. You should take the following medicines and follow all instructions.

Weaknesses.

Blood pressure, blood sugar fasting and PP (postprandial), CBC (complete blood count).

High blood pressure, neck pain.

Take Ashwagandha powder 3 gm twice a day with warm milk after meals.

Quit masturbating and watching erotic movies, etc. Avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Avoid smoking and drinking if you have these habits. Do regular pranayana like anuloma vilom, nadi sodhan and bhramari. Do these things and provide your valuable feedback after fifteen days.

|