Q. What is the treatment for primary premature ejaculation?

Tell me the treatment of primary premature ejaculation. I am suffering from many years, facing from the beginning of sexual life. I did not consult with a doctor and did not take any medicine for this problem yet now. I have no other health or physical problems without this. No erectile dysfunction.

#

Premature ejaculation in most individuals occurs because of anxiety and psychological reasons. Lack of experience, less foreplay, stress, etc., result in rapid ejaculation. Relaxed mind helps to improve the time. Distraction during sexual intercourse helps to increase time. Try to divert mind away during sex and this will help.

Drugs like SSRIs are the mainstay treatment for premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine is used commonly. The drug can be used on SOS basis and help to improve the time. It is safe to use. Please talk with a psychiatrist for the prescription.

Please tell the dose of Dapoxetine. How to take Dapoxetine? One tablet daily? For how months?

#

The tablet is available in the dose of 30 mg to be taken around one hour before sex. The tablet should be used when needed and not regularly. The drug is safe to use and no serious side effects. This is a prescription drug and you should take the drug with proper prescription only.

|