Q. What to do for low sexual desire and premature ejaculation?

Dr. Shubham Mehta
Published on Dec 01, 2019

I am 30 years old. Recently I got married. I am facing problems in my sex life. I have done intercourse five times in the last 20 days. I found some difficulty in erection. For the last one week, my sex desire has gone. I am facing problems with my penis. Going back to history, for the last couple of years back I have encountered urine infection and due to which I suffered from fever. Subsequently, a few times due to urine infection I had a fever. Nowadays urine has occurred very frequently after consuming any liquid.

Coming back to the problem of penis I have early ejaculation, lost of sexual desire, sperms are diluted and sometimes yellowish, crystal clear gel type substance are found in it.

Dr. Shubham Mehta

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology Sleep Medicine
#

I can understand your concerns. I have some suggestions for you which will help.

Practice kegel's exercises to strengthen pelvic floor muscles. This will improve erection and time.

Eat green vegetables as these act as natural antioxidants.

Chocolates and almonds are known to increase sexual desire.

Do not smoke or drink alcohol.

Do not wear tight underpants.

Engage more in foreplay.

Drugs like Dapoxetine will help to increase the time of ejaculation.

Anyhow, I would suggest you to go for semen analysis. Also, go for penile doppler to know the status of blood flow to the penis. Urine infection does not cause sexual dysfunction. Kindly revert back with the details of the investigations.

| 

For the last few days, my penis did not get erect. It bothers me a lot. When ever I urinate a thin foam type layer is formed after urination.

Dr. Shubham Mehta

#

The white foamy layer after urination is suggestive of infection. This would be more confirmed if you have pain, burning and itching before, during or after urination. Kindly go for urine complete examination and urine culture. You might need a course of antibiotics. Also, urine examination and local vaginal examination of your partner is advised.

For the erection problem, if you have early morning erections during sleep, then your problem is most probably psychological. You can go for a penile doppler study for confirmation. Drugs like Tadalafil 10 mg taken two hours before intercourse will help in achieving an erection.

| 

I have a premature ejaculation problem. Is it due to my masturbation habit?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a premature ejaculation problem. When I am doing foreplay with my girlfriend, it automatically gets ejaculated after four to five minutes. Is it due to my masturbation habit?  Read Full »

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated. Read Article

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li...  Read Article

Please suggest some medicines for low sex drive.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old male. I got married a year back. My problem is low sexual drive. Are there any safe medicines to induce sexual desire? Also, my penis is circumcised. So, my penile glans are dry and insensitive. Is there any topical cream available to increase the sensitivity of my ...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now