Q. I feel terrible before periods. How to cure it naturally?

Dr. Richa Agarwal
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 31, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 10, 2018

I feel terrible before periods and I cannot sleep. My tummy comes out, also my breast become heavy, and I feel no hunger at all. My periods are regular but I am just tired of this thing happening to me even though my lifestyle is good. I am a vegan. Please help me. I want to cure it naturally.

Dr. Richa Agarwal

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns. You are suffering from premenstrual syndrome.

You have to change your lifestyle and diet.

You can take M2 tone syrup for the same.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

I will definitely change my lifestyle. Please suggest me what exactly should I avoid? I get this problem more often when I drink caffeine.

Dr. Richa Agarwal

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

During PMS, you should avoid carbohydrate diet. Take a high-protein diet.

Eat lots of vegetables and fruits.

Drink a lot of water.

Do some exercise and walk.Regards.

| 

What is the solution for PMS and painful period?

Query: Hi doctor, I am asking you on behalf of my friend. Here are the symptoms, which she had around three to seven days before bleeding. All symptoms of PMS along with occasional migraine with glaucoma, nausea, pain in the lower part of spine and cramps. On the first day of bleeding, she is having pain...  Read Full »

What medicines can effectively treat cough and sneezing?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having cough and sneezing from yesterday. I went out in the night in cold weather. I am having sneezing and cough now. Please suggest me medicines.  Read Full »