Q. Are my symptoms due to PMS or pregnancy?

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Khurana
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 09, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 10, 2018

I had my period on the 29th of last month. It lasted for six days (usually seven). The cycle is usually 30 to 33 days. I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period (4th of this month). He did not penetrate deep and did not ejaculate inside as well. I usually get acne, but now it is slightly more on my face. My breasts are aching, not the nipples though. I am not sure if these are because I am closer to my period or if I could be pregnant.

#

You had sex on day-6 of your cycle. According to your cycle length, your fertile days start from day-10 to day-20.

This could be because of premenstrual symptoms. But, sometimes, the cycle length can vary. So, if you did not have sex after that, then the chances of you getting pregnant are least in this cycle.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|