Q. What is the pregnancy possibility with precum?

I and my partner had unprotected sex. She is a virgin. We tried intercourse three times and each time it was not even more than 15 seconds. As she is a virgin she is getting huge pain when I insert into her vagina. Moreover, as it is hurting her, I not even inserted my organ completely into her vagina. I have inserted only half of my penis and not more than that. I have not even rubbed to and fro in her vagina and there is no chance of ejaculating inside her vagina.

I do not know exactly whether my precum existed or not, because I thought that it will not cause any pregnancy. But while going through on the internet the next day, I found that precum may also contain a small amount of sperm which also cause pregnancy if they are alive. Moreover, I washed my bud and shaft with soap before intercourse. After reading the article the next day I was so scared that she may become pregnant. So I asked her to take an i-pill in less than 24 hours. She took the pill between 22-23 hours after our intercourse.

She does not have a regular cycle of periods. It varies each time and it was a 22 day usually. Now I am afraid that her ovulation took place exactly on the same date of our intercourse. I am also afraid that she may become pregnant.

Will the pill work or will she become pregnant if it was exactly her ovulation date even if she took an emergency contraceptive pill? Can she become pregnant even with my precum without ejaculating inside her? Will the pill work for all cases? She is experiencing vaginal dryness from the date of intercourse until today. Is that any symptom for anything or is it just the pills side effect? Please help.

#

I do not think you have to worry about this. Let me explain each one by one.

If periods are irregular you can never predict when ovulation is. It is always 14 days before the periods. So even if it is 22-day cycle, ovulation will be on the third or fourth day. Life of egg is only 24 hours, then it dies.

Emergency contraceptive is very effective if taken early. Earlier the better. So even if the ovulation has occurred, pills will not allow the pregnancy to settle.

Dryness in the vagina could be due to lack of lubrication caused by any infection, anxiety, or due to hormones in the pills. Even if you did not have good foreplay, her vagina will be dry. Being a virgin, she is prone to have abarations, or scratches in the vagina in the first act of sex. It will resolve on its own.

Seminal fluid is the clear white fluid before semen ejaculation. It contains a high concentration of sperms. It need not enter the vagina. Even if semen falls on the thighs, it can swim up because of chemical attraction. This fluid is formed only when you have the sexual arousal or touch sensation from the partner.

It is always better to have safe sex with a condom, to avoid all these moments of anxiety. If still, you are anxious you have to wait until the date of periods and check urine for pregnancy.

|