Red Rashes

I have red rashes all over my body, and it is more prominent in the belly region. Kindly help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am having red rashes all over my body for the past four days. The rashes are more significant in my belly region. I thought it was due to some allergy, but it is getting worse day by day. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com I understand your concern. Your rashes can be due to allergies or infection. So, I suggest you do CBC (complete blood count) and ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) to rule out the cause. Kindly take tablet Levocetirizine 10 mg once daily at night, ta...  Read Full »

What should I do for the red spots that appeared near my mouth and spread all over my body?

Query: Hello doctor,I am having rashes all over my body. They first appeared as red spots near my mouth about a month ago, but now they are multiplying and spreading all over the body. These spots are itchy. I was taking tablet Telfast in the past.What should I do now?Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1) Do you have any history of allergies? 2) Is your skin dry and scaly? 3) Did you have scratching and rubbing of the lesions? 4) Do you have a fever? 5) Is the itching aggravating during the night? Revert with the answers to help you better. ...  Read Full »

What causes red, raised, scaly, and non-itchy rashes all over the body?

Query: Hi doctor, I have had skin rash all over my body except my face, neck, palm, and sole for four months. The rashes appear as a raised red nodule of 1 to 3 mm in size initially and slowly go flat and scaly. It is non-itchy but can be easily felt on touch. I initially thought it is due to my soap, a...  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. As you have attached only a single picture, it is difficult to diagnose (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity). It is always better to examine multiple lesions. I guess you might have an inflammatory skin con...  Read Full »

Is continuous fever for more than three days in a child indicative of typhoid?

Query: Hi doctor, My son is 21 months old and 12.5 kg in weight. He has a fever for the last three days. And I have been giving him Calpol suspension. Now I want to provide him with Azitus-XL 200 mg suspension too. Kindly prescribe the dosage for it. As of now, my child does not have symptoms like sore th...  Read Full »

Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My suggestion with Azitus-XL suspension (Azithromycin 200 mg/5 ml) for 12.5 kg child is 3 ml once a day for five days. I hope this was helpful.  Read Full »

How to treat the red rashes present on my back and shoulder without itching and pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I have some red rashes on my back. It is present on my shoulder too. It got started before a day. I do not have pain or itching over the marks. I seem to have a big patch and the other patches seems to be small.  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I have some questions to ask you. Please mention whether it is present only on one side of the back and shoulder. Please mention whether you have fluid or water-filled lesions. Please mention whether you have a burning sensation over it. Pleas...  Read Full »