I have eye redness and itchiness for several days. Kindly help.
Related Questions:Can vestibular problems and C5-C6 bulge cause headaches?
Do you have a question on Redness In Eyes or Itchy Eyes?Ask a Doctor Now
Welcome to icliniq.com.
1. Is there any pus stained discharge, especially in the morning on waking up?
2. Is your vision normal?
3. How much is the pain?
4. Start Moxifloxacin eye drop six times a day for seven days.
5. FML (Fluorometholone) eye drops three times a day for seven days.
6. Ocupol eye ointment (Polymyxin B, Chloramphenicol) at bedtime for five days.
7. Refresh tears eye drop one hourly for seven days.
Thank you doctor,
There is no pain, only itchiness, and crusting of eyelashes. How do I get the Moxifloxacin eye drops?
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
It is conjunctivitis. Crusting means it is bacterial. I am unable to provide you an international prescription, but if you go to an emergency room, they will give you Moxifloxacin only. But other drops are also important.
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Now