Q. I have itching on the testicles and white rashes on the top end of my penis. What it could be?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

I have itching on the left side of my testicle and also two white rashes on the top end of my penis. What are they?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetology Dermatology Hair Transplant Surgeon Venereology
#

Well, attach some photo of the area where you are having itching so that it is easy to diagnose the condition and provide an effective treatment.

From your description, it could be either scrotal dermatitis or a fungal infection.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 

I have attached the photos. I have the itching only on my testicles and on the penis, I have white rashes. I do not have the itching on the penis.

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

#

I have gone through the photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity)

You have scrotal dermatitis.

I suggest you apply the Clonate Lotion (Clobetasol Topical) and Moisturex soft lotion. Mix both the lotions and apply.

You can also take tablet Teczine (Levocetirizine) 10 mg twice a day. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicine.

Follow up in 15 days.

|