Q. I am getting pain on insertion of penis. Is it due to fear or physical pain?

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

I get pain when my husband inserts, but I am not sure it is because of fear or physical pain. I contract my muscles and thighs, and he is not able to do it. We are not having proper sexual intercourse. I get highly wet too but contract myself when he inserts. Please help. I feel it is more of mental blockage.

#

It might be mental stress or fear. But you must get checked up from gynecologist to ensure there is no physical problem. Some women do have strong constrictions and pain during sexual intercourse. If you still feel it is a mental issue than following tips may help,

1. Discuss with your husband before having sexual intercourse.

2. Read about female sexual stimulation process and the reproductive system. Learning about your body also reduces fear.

3. Learn and discuss sexual intercourse process through reading or consulting an expert.

|