Q. Do I need to improve my testosterone levels?

Hello doctor,

My testosterone report is attached herewith. Does it need to be improved?

Do you have a question on Testosterone or Exercises?

Ask a Doctor Now

M.B.B.S., M.D. PSYCHIATRY
Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology

I read your query and understand your concerns. I have seen the reports that you attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• First of all, I would like to inform you that for a 31 year young male, 463 ng/dl of testosterone is perfectly normal and there is no problem with its level.
  • However, I take this opportunity to advise you to have regular exercise preferably brisk walking, a good intake of fresh vegetables and fruits and plenty of water intake.
  • For the betterment of sexual health, the role of dry fruits is also advocated. So, making them a part of your diet may help you as they contain vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids.

I hope this answers you. Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions. Thanks and regards.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I am a 22 year old male, with a body structure of a 15 year old boy. Why?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 22 year old male, who has a body structure of a 15 year old boy. I do not have a beard or a mustache. I have thin hands and legs, small face, low IQ level, and small rib cage. I have acidity problem and pass semi-solid stool.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is most likely a hormonal problem. It can be male hypogonadism which occurs due to low testosterone levels and has multiple reasons. You need to get your serum testosterone level tested. The standard range for adult men in most laboratories is around 300 to 800 ng/...  Read Full »

I have prolonged period bleeding after taking hormonal pills for acne. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 32 year old female. I suffer from hormonal acne and my dermatologist gave me Yasmin 21 to take for it. I have never been on any contraceptive before. I started Yasmin on day 1 of my period. It has been 16 days and I am still bleeding. It is not much but I still have it daily. I...  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Did you miss any tablet? If yes, then it may be due to that. Or your body could be adjusting to the new hormones. If you have not done so already, then do the blood tests such as TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and testosterone. To stop the bleeding you can take Prim...  Read Full »

Trending

Trending

Ask a Doctor Now