Q. Is there any way to cure sagged skin in lower abdomen?

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

I have sagged skin in lower abs. Please help.

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

Cosmetology General Surgery Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic
#

Thank you for sharing the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Definitely, the excess fat in the flanks and the sagging skin on the anterior tummy can be removed. We do call the procedure as a mini tummy tuck. That will help you in getting a good shape for the abdomen.

| 

Can it be removed by any injections without surgery?

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

#

No, none of the injections will help you in getting rid of it.

| 

So, how many days I have to be admitted for operation and how long does it take for recovery?

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

#

The procedure is done under daycare, same day discharge.

| 

How long I have to take rest after the operation? And with abdominoplasty lower abs sagged will be completely tightened?

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

#

You can do regular activities from the next day. Do the office work after one week and heavy work after six weeks. Yes, the abs will be tightened.

|