Q. Is there any way to cure sagged skin in lower abdomen?

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar
Published on Feb 09, 2019

I have sagged skin in lower abs. Please help.

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

Cosmetology General Surgery Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic
#

Thank you for sharing the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Definitely, the excess fat in the flanks and the sagging skin on the anterior tummy can be removed. We do call the procedure as a mini tummy tuck. That will help you in getting a good shape for the abdomen.

| 

Can it be removed by any injections without surgery?

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

#

No, none of the injections will help you in getting rid of it.

| 

So, how many days I have to be admitted for operation and how long does it take for recovery?

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

#

The procedure is done under daycare, same day discharge.

| 

How long I have to take rest after the operation? And with abdominoplasty lower abs sagged will be completely tightened?

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

#

You can do regular activities from the next day. Do the office work after one week and heavy work after six weeks. Yes, the abs will be tightened.

| 

Radiofrequency Procedures in Dermatological Practice

Article Overview: In today’s era, individuals are looking for natural ways to stay young without the risks and complications associated with invasive facial rejuvenation procedure. Out of all, radiofrequency procedures are ideal. Read Article

Cosmetologist

Radiofrequency energy is a novel non-surgical procedure, widely used nowadays in the field of esthetics, including skin tightening, skin lifting, body contouring and cellulite reduction. It differs from lasers, in that it uses an electric current rather than a light source. Radiofrequency devices ca...  Read Article

I have a few lumps under the eyes. What are they?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 42 years old. I am having some plump type of small things under both the eyes. It started like pimples and gradually increased in two years. But, there is no pain. I wear spectacles and job profile is sales and marketing. I have to travel in hot and sunny weather. Please advise.  Read Full »

Why are my skin holes getting bigger after fat loss therapy?

Query: Hi doctor, After fat loss therapy, my skin holes are getting bigger. Also, I am losing my skin color now. I would like to know whether the machine is stuck to the body. What is the reason for this problem?  Read Full »

Ask a Plastic Surgeon Now