Fat Deposit

I am 18 years old. How to get rid of chest fat?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 18-years old male with weight 176.37 pounds, height 68.5 inches. I want to get rid of chest fat and not under any medication.   Read Full »

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the chest fat is due to loose skin, it becomes very difficult to get rid of it. The best way to somehow make it proportionate is to work out and get an extensive chest, which will automatically stretch the skin and it will not look like that the fat is accumulatin...  Read Full »

How can the loosening of eyelids be treated?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a big problem in terms of loosening of upper and lower eyelids. Please check the attached pictures. I have been wearing rings on my fingers which have created pressure on my eyes and l believe have led to my condition. I am extremely worried as nonverbal communication is affected a...  Read Full »

Dr. Anand

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the pictures (attachments removed to protect patient identity) of your eyes. As I can see, there is nothing abnormal with your eyes. Cosmetically, there are some fat deposits around the upper and lower eyelids. This condition is not in need of t...  Read Full »

What can be done for sagged skin in lower abdomen?

Query: Hello doctor,I have sagged skin in lower abs. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

Cosmetologist, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for sharing the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Definitely, the excess fat in the flanks and the sagging skin on the anterior tummy can be removed. We do call the procedure as a mini tummy tuck. That will help you in getting a goo...  Read Full »

Is there any diet plan to reduce fat in the stomach area?

Query: Hi doctor, This is regarding fat accumulation at major fats at stomach area. Is there any method so that it could be reduced since my marriage is fixed in 15 days. Is there any diet plan?  Read Full »

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert, Nutritionist, Physiotherapist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, you have a very limited time then. Follow a strict regimen that should be performed regularly twice every day. Have a fat free, carbohydrate-less meal, protein-rich diet containing dal, pulses, green vegetables and fruits. Have a carrot, cucumber, every day in ...  Read Full »

Are fat deposits in ovaries something serious?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 54-year-old female. I bled a drop yesterday, so went to the gynecologist. She examined me and told me that I had cervical polyps. She also asked me to do a TVS. I did it today and she told me that there were fat deposits on my ovaries. What does it mean? Is it cancer? Please ex...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, it does not mean cancer. Normally, there is some fat deposition around the ovaries and it is normal to have. You please attach the report so that I can have look at technical terms used, other organs and specific diagnosis mentioned in the report. Otherwise, from...  Read Full »

What can I do to reduce my chest and stomach fat completely?

Query: Hi doctor,I have a fat issue in my body. I have chest and stomach fat in my body. And for that, I am too much worried that how to reduce chest fat (basically this is too much irritating for me) and stomach fat and becoming a fit and healthy person. Please give me some suggestion what to do so that I...  Read Full »

Dr. Sumiya Sulthana

Nutritionist, Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need not worry as your BMI (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is in the normal range as per WHO standards. You may need to work on spot reduction with some ab workouts. Your diet plan is fine you may require to include two mini meals of some fibers lik...  Read Full »

Can Doxy and Flavospas cause fat loss from the body?

Query: Hello doctor, I had unprotected sexual exposure around four months ago and after that I found a swelling in my right scrotum (after scanning found benign) and consulted a urologist and told him about my exposure and he prescribed Azhithral injections but I was unable to take as it became allergic i...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to know some more information such as how much weight have you lost in the last four to six months, the presence of any other symptoms like fever, diarrhea, joints pain, recurrent oral or genital ulcer. Was there any ulcer over the scrotum during the swelling?...  Read Full »