Small Breast

Can hypothyroidism result in small breast size?

Query: Doctor, my breasts are too small, i have hypothyroidism, i want increase my breasts  Read Full »

Dr. Sanya Dhingra

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello . Greetings from icliniq. I understand your concern . Would you mind letting me your age ? Also hypothyroidism has no role in determining your breast size . Breasts are mainly made up of fat . Those girls who have less fat in their body have less size of breast . Also there are no medicatio...  Read Full »

My breast areola are puffy during periods. Is it normal?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23-year-old female. I have a lot of cramps, vomiting, and body ache during my periods. I take Meftal spas and it reduces pain after some hours. But it does not work all the time. Also, my breasts are small, the areola is puffy and shrinks when touched. My areola is puffy during...  Read Full »

Dr. Poonguzhali Liston

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Menstrual cycles are of two types ovulatory (when ovum is released ) and anovulatory. Ovulatory cycles are accompanied by pain, nausea, and cramps. That is due to prostaglandins produced in the body and can be managed by pain killers like the Meftal spas (Mefenami...  Read Full »

I have some protruding tissue in the vagina and smaller breast after abortion. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am nervous and anxious because sadly I had an abortion at 20 weeks. My primary doctor says that the vagina usually goes through trauma. I was not aware of that. However, my vagina is a little different a little longer to me. I see a little skin protruding when I open my lips. As wel...  Read Full »

Dr. Reetika Joshi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I am sorry for having suffered an abortion of 20-week fetus. I can understand that you would have developed a bonding with the small baby inside you and indeed it is a big emotional and physical trauma. I have gone through the image (attachment removed to p...  Read Full »

Please tell me ways to increase my breast size.

Query: Hi doctor, I want to increase my breast size without going for an implantation. Please recommend a safe and effective medicine for my problem.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. Small breasts may be due to hormonal imbalance, genetic, poor nutrition and thyroid hormone problem. Take diet containing fats and soy products. Massage your breast from below upwards and from side inwards using some coco...  Read Full »

I have more weight in thighs and shoulders with small breasts. Please advise.

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering with over weight of only thighs and shoulders because of heredity and also I have small breasts. Even I weigh 70 kg. How to solve this problem? I am 24 years old.  Read Full »

Allergy Specialist, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. So as to reduce the weight in thighs and shoulders you may do appropriate exercises. Cardio exercises done under the training of a professional trainer will help reduce weight uniformly. Ladies tend to put more weight in their bust and thighs. However in your case ...  Read Full »

How effective are Bovine Ovary pills to increase breast size?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old female. I am wondering whether Raw Bovine Ovary pills are safe to take. I am looking to gain weight in my thighs and breast. My thighs and boobs are skinny. Kindly explain.  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Growth of breast is mostly due to hormonal stimulus. These hormones are estrogen and progesterone that increase breast tissue. Unless Raw Bovine Ovary pills contain only estrogen hormone and it will not lead to breast enhancement. Taking such pills without medical supervi...  Read Full »

Please suggest medicines to increase breast size.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I have very small breast and I am not comfortable about it. Everyone keeps joking about it. Is there any medicine to increase my breast size? Please suggest some solution. Thank you.  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To be very honest, to make you happy, I can tell you oils which claim to increase the breast size but all are ineffective. Try to understand that the breast is made up of muscles and fatty tissue. So, how can any oil or cream increase the fat over the breast!! Think. T...  Read Full »